A woman’s wardrobe and a journalist’s head remains updated, always. Shopping and girls are as inseparable as earth from the solar system. So, that calls for the movie 2012. Sigh! We escaped it. Perhaps, even the disaster couldn’t attempt a rift between this pair (ROFL).
Well, it’s open and shut that girls would keep letting fashion industry flourish. They are anyways hailed as beautiful creations of god. And their jazzy clothes add on more. Undoubtedly, the world needs more of beauties. Girls, keep on with this addiction of yours.
If women are potent enough to carry themselves smartly, they have mastery on the purchase as well. Not a single Women Dresses on sale slips out of their fist.
Although wise enough, you hotties are, but, here are some tips to have your eyes on
- Everything that satisfies you may not do the same to your body shape. Know the shape-type you fall under and then head on to your dress-quest. After all, what you buy must not get cornered in the wardrobe later on. Choose wisely!
- Up-to-minute information about trend is quintessential to not show yourself as a hibernating person. To top, the fortunes you lose is the most unfortunate part you remorse on. So, don’t invite such unnecessary pitfalls for you.
- It’s often seen that plethora of apparel leave the girls behind flummoxed. Plus, the appealing get-up of the models and their fashion anecdotes in the magazine aggravates more. So, free your mind of all this and that popping up while shopping and pay heed only to what’s in and lifts up your personality.
- Never budge on your budget under haste. For, every price range has its respective best. Only thing you need to do is being keen with your eyes and patient with your mind. Just don’t splurge with a compromise on your planning.
- Choice of clothes matters a lot, likewise does the choice of the shopping centre you single out. For, stepping out of your home open up an array of options, malls, brand showroom, op shop, and designer-boutiques and so on. And since time today is 21st century now, e-commerce ups the list by one more. Well, the trend of online shopping is hot these days, prompting the online retailers to call for the regular sales. After all, a little concern has to be offered towards the ‘debit column’ of her bank statement. So, girls out there, this is a giant sale for you shopaholics.
Grab them up before others swab the store. And when sitting before our website, prepare yourself to go out weary. For, your vision may get blurred, your hands may pain out of the ceaseless scroll-up, but our collection would break-off all the bars. If potential enough is the store to wear shopping-freaks like girls out, then you guys probably can envisage the quantum of our collection. Isn’t it exciting? So, extinguish your excitement and visit us to enjoy shopping to the fullest.
The warmer weather is upon us, which means the summer shoes are out! I physically can’t let anybody look at my tootsies unless I’ve given them a quick pedicure beforehand. Let’s be honest; feet aren’t pretty. There is literally no such thing as a pretty foot. You can make them look a little better with a pedicure though, so that’s what I do! Here’s how I give myself a pedi from home:
Clip and File Nails
The first thing I do is clip and file my nails. I do this really carefully because I know how easy it is to go too short – ouch! I always clip in a straight line and file straight across too. I do get rid of sharp edges with the file, but I don’t make them too round as it can cause ingrown toe nails.
Now, I get ready to relax for 10-15 minutes in a nice foot spa. I make the water really warm and a little soapy. Be carefully if you have the type that massages the feet – they can make bubbles overflow if you use too many! I always clip nails before soaking as the water will make nails too soft and it can damage them.
Push Back Cuticles
Now that my cuticles are nice and soft, I push them back with an orange wood stick or cuticle pusher. If they need it, I apply a little cuticle cream remover. I get rid of as much as I can to make sure I can paint the nail as close to the skin as possible without touching it. Feet always look so much better with tidy cuticles.
Get Rid of Dead Skin
Now is the perfect time to get rid of that dead skin, but you must be carefully. You should never scrub too hard or grate too much off. You can easily make your feet bleed and they’ll be very sore the next day! Be sensible or you won’t be able to walk. At this point you can also tend to any nail problems you may have. I always try to find the best OTC toenail fungus treatment as this can be a recurring problem for me (gross I know, don’t judge me!). Read the instructions properly!
Use toe separators and bit of kitchen roll to separate the toes and begin to paint. I always use a base coat, 2 coats of colour, and one top coat. Leave each coat a little time to dry in between. Applying coats too soon or too thickly can mean your toes take hours to dry. Try to get as close to the skin as you can without touching it. This usually takes practice to get spot on. A nail corrector pen can be a lifesaver if you get a little bit on your skin.
Apply Oil and Cream
Next, apply a drop of cuticle oil to each nail. This will nourish your cuticles and stop any little knocks from affecting the polish. Apply cream to your heels and other dry areas, but avoid touching the toes.
Now it’s time to relax! Let all of that goodness sink into your skin while your polish dries. Toenail polish can be a pain to dry, so I make sure I haven’t got anything planned for a while. I usually like to pop Netflix on with a cup of something hot.
I hope you enjoy giving yourself a pedicure as much as I do!